Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas


pappas2
The Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas chose Jesse Csincsak over Jason Mesnick!

Personally, I'm thrilled! I think Jesse is perfect for DeAnna.

I have been a Jesse fan since the first show. I kept hoping that DeAnna would keep Jesse in the game each week and give him the roses he deserved. Jesse was an "underdog" from the very start, so I'm very happy that DeAnna saw that Jesse was so much more than just a pretty face.

Jason is seemingly a nice guy with a lot going for him, but he was just too safe, too "good" and pretty boring compared to Jesse.

I hope DeAnna and Jesse make it to the altar on May 9, 2009, that is the wedding date they have set.

Way to go DeAnna!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: