Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Shocking Truth....

Have you heard about the Law Of Attraction?

The Law of Attraction is nothing new. It has been practiced and written about for well over 2000 years...but with the advances in modern technology the shocking truth about the power of the Law of Attraction is becoming mainstream.

In this time of instant information at our fingertips, via phones, fax, television, radio and the internet more and more people are able to learn about and put into motion the Law of Attraction.

What was once a coveted secret known only to a "special hierarchy" of individuals, this amazing, secret, universal law is now available to anyone!

I have chosen to use the Law of Attraction every day...I weave it in and out of my thoughts hundreds of times a day! I have experienced its truth over and over in so many aspects of my life...in fact, just 30 minutes ago I received a phone call informing me that my next paycheck was going to be double it's normal amount! I received this call just hours after I had stated an affirmation regarding the receipt of additional money this month!

You don't know me, but this is the absolute truth...the Law Of Attraction is REAL.

Watch the short video I have linked under my favorite links called "The Secret".

Blessings Everyone

No comments: